Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sandi's fight for Life - New Bracelet - From Sonya

Many of you know that Sandi, my 33 year old younger sister, is in a fight for her life against brain cancer.   This is her blog, but being the big sister, I am helping her out on it anyway that I can. She was diagnosed with a Stage IV Glioblastoma last month. As she is undergoing this nightmare, I am working hard to raise money for her.

With that I have added a new bracelet to the "Affirmation and Inspiration - Sandi's Fight collection". I designed this collection when Sandi was diagnosed and the proceeds from the sale of these items is going to her. Even with insurance, brain surgery and brain cancer is not cheap. She has a $40 copay with every radiation treatment.

Here is the new bracelet. The Survivor bracelet - this is the one she is going to be wearing when this hell is over!  We know if anyone can beat brain cancer it is her. She asked me to design this one.  The great thing is that I will customize it with any color to symbolize any type of cancer. 

 To learn more about Sandi's Fight for Life and see how you can help please visit www.SandisFight.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandi - Writing you back! I was diagnosed in Nov. 2007. I continue to be followed every few months at Hopkins, there was some excitement last year, but for the past several months, my scans have been stable. Good news. I am sorry you are going through this, I know how scary it is. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Please let me know if I can be of any help or support in any way. I am happy to do so. - J

    ReplyDelete