I am posting this for my sister.
Love you Sandi!!
Love you Sandi!!
Please give her your prayers and support!
- May 3rd - normal day, working as a christian counselor with trouble teens, called and made a Dr. appt (had been having severe headaches)
- May 4th - CT scan found a brain tumor the size of a lemon and she was put in ICU immediately
- May 6th - she had brain surgery where a large portion of the tumor was removed
- May 14th - she came home from the hospital
- May 19th - got the pathology reports back from Johns Hopkins: Brain Cancer - Glioblastoma
Sandi started chemo on Thursday and will be adding radiation treatments to the chemo starting Tuesday. Not only does she need your prayers, but they need donations. Even with insurance, each radiation treatment has a $40 copay.
I am trying to make up for all of the years I was a bad big sister.....I locked her out of my room, would not let her play with my barbie dolls.....normal big sister things of course. Well now it is time for me to step in and take care of her. You can read her full story on www.SandisFight.com.
I have designed a bracelet collection in honor of Sandi - "Affirmation and Inspiration - Sandi's Fight." All of the proceed from the sale of these will go towards her medical expenses. Please link up to her blog - Sandi's Brain Tumor - My fight for life in spot #1 and give her comments of encouragement and prayers. ( She does not know I am doing this by the way) This photo is Sandi (left) and me last weekend. The surgeon only shaved a small strip down her part and down and over behind her right ear. She can almost cover it with her hair.
Now for the follow.....Monday's Little Miracles is not about getting followers, but about love, support, prayers and donations to help those who need them the most. The top spots on this Miracle Blog Hop will be for those who need us. I encourage each and every one of you to join our linky every Monday. If you know someone who needs help, please add them.
Now I don't know about you, but when I am looking for blogs to follow, I would sure like to follow blogs that share in our mission of helping others. As I mentioned, Monday's Little Miracles is about making miracles happen, one blog at a time - getting a few new followers is just a bonus.
Please join us : Belly Charms - The Blog, Boobies, Babies and A Blog, and My New Life As Mom in sharing Monday's Little Miracles. Here is how you can make a difference:
- Open your heart and link up your blog in the Linky Tool below
- Follow the Blog in the Top Spot - This is the Miracle Slot each week
- Donate, Pray, Comment... anything you can do to support the ones who need help
- Copy the Button Below and place it on your sidebar
Please leave your comments for Sandi in the Linky below.