Friday, November 18, 2011

Good News...

It is now November and my medical status has not changed :-) everything is still "stable" inside my head. The tumor is not growing or shrinking (it shrank a little at the beginning of 2011, but no recent progress). I'm still feeling good and my energy level is slowly coming back. I rejoined LA Fitness and I've started working out again. I hate that I lost so much muscle in 2010 while I sat on my butt watching TV. But, I had to give my body time to recover. Looks like I'm finally coming around now. I've got to work out first thing in the morning or it does not happen. I was like that before getting sick, so it's nothing new.

Thank you all for the support both mentally and financially. Can you believe that my hubby and I have had to pay over $12,000 in the last 2 yrs in medical bills (after insurance). Cancer is expensive!!! Have a great day/week!

No comments:

Post a Comment