Monday, January 3, 2011

Sandi Update - MRI Results - From Sonya

My sister's MRI results are good.  The brain tumor is still stable and is not growing.  The doctor said that the tumor is always going to be there, but he thinks that a lot of the mass he is seeing is dead scar tissue.  From what they can tell the tumor still has no blood flow- thanks to her wonderful brain surgeon!!!
Her doctor is very happy with the results and so are we!  If you are new to my blog you can read Sandi's Fight for Life to learn more about my younger sister who was diagnosed with brain cancer last year.

DONATION UPDATE
I would also like to thank all of you who helped me spread the word and/or purchased jewelry or donated to Sandi last year.  Belly Charms donated $4100 to Sandi last year to help with medical bills and living expenses since she has not been able to work since May.  

Thank you so much!!!! It has made a world of difference to her! I am still donating all proceeds from the sale of jewelry in the Affirmation and Inspiration Collection to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment